What we collect
- We may ask for or require the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Work Address
- Any other pertinent or relevant information
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for correspondence purposes, site visits, and in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal *record keeping.
- Delivery of goods/orders/parts/consumables.
- Continuing improvement of our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emailsdetailing new products, special offers and other related information of particular interest, using the email address provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal/business information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have in place, physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we are provided with.
Our website does not collect any information other than what you choose to submit via our online information request form. This information may be stored by SSS for the purposes stated above.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of possible interest. If you choose to access any of these websites, you should note that we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you may provide whilst visiting these sites as they are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties for any reason. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information supplied by third parties.
You may request any or all details of your personal/business information held in our *records under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe any information held in our *records to be incorrect, incomplete or out of date, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any such information.
If you have any comments or concerns regarding this policy please contact one of the SSS team at:
9-10 Mill Lane
(T) 44 (0) 1420 592 475
*records being physical (paper) and/or electronic