Spectrum Quality Standards hydrocarbon calibration & reference standards for the petrochemical industry. Alytech gas dilution and mixing devices for multi point calibration.
Spectrum's Calibration and Q.C. Standards have been formulated to meet the requirements of both ASTM and EPA Methods. All raw materials are checked for chemical purity and the prepared standards analyzed for composition. The results are then compared against the gravimetric figures and are NIST traceable by weight. The Standards are designed specifically for the Analytical Chemist to efficiently and economically analyze for the required properties.
- Increased confidence in analytical results by using Method Specific Calibration Standards
- Minimum time spent preparing calibration curves, enabling greater productivity by laboratory staff
- All Standards are ready to use and available with or without an Internal Standard; Standards are made in large quantities and packaged in glass ampoules, thus ensuring uniform composition and continuity of supply of Standards with the same composition; Daily Calibration Checks and Reference Standards are available, conforming to ASTM Methods
- Large quantities are available for the calibration of Process Analyzers.
For more information please visit our products catalogue at: SQS Liquid Calibration Standards
Designed and developed by AlyTech, GasMix™ is your perfect companion to set up on site multipoint gas calibration standards. The principle is based on the mixing, diluting and injecting of two to four gas standards. No expensive standard cartridges. GasMix™ may be used for a wide variety of applications, with many instruments. The number of standard gas cylinders to be stored is reduced. Added standard method and internal calibration are from now on possible with gases. More than just a simple gas standard preparation device, GasMix™ will prepare and automatically inject gases in virtually all kind of analytical instruments. GasMix™ can also handle unknown samples.
Thanks to its dedicated software, GasMix™ operates on its own from a single injection to a fully automated and pre-programmed sequence. GasMix™ can remotely control an external injection valve and the start of an analyzer. The user bench time is drastically reduced, the operator will master within minutes the friendly using software. Its logical design allows an easy preparation of the job, from a single injection up to a full automated sequence.
The built in audit trail function ensures total traceability of the operations carried out. Regular automatic sequences may be saved and recalled at any time. linearity, accuracy and repeatability will guarantee the success of your analyses and help you build confidence.
- Gas chromatography (added standard method and internal calibration)
- Gas analyzers, eg NGA,RGA
- Analysis of sulphur traces
- Soft drinks industry & breweries quality control
- Gas spectroscopy
- On-line gas analyzers calibration
- Specialty gases & electronic industries
- Refinery gas blending