Utilising purified, dried air and propane, butane or acetylene as a fuel gas, the FP8000 series gives flame-photometric measuring of the four elements simultaneously, allows 99 definable methods, and stores the last 999 measurement results. The device can be easily customised to suit user requirements, and for traceability of results, it has the facility to export data via USB port, RS232 or ethernet interface for computer aided statistical process control.
The FP8000 series has four independent measuring channels and an additional separate channel for the monitoring of the flame. Each of these channels can be equipped with the appropriate optical filters. The FP8000 series does not require a spectral reference line, although measurement operation can be carried out either with or without a reference element.
This established and proven measurement technique in combination with modern instrument electronics and innovative process control makes the FP8000 series an essential component of measurement for many applications in a broad range of industries.
Features & Specifications
- Economic, robust, safe and long-lasting measuring instrument
- Simple, precise and cost-efficient measuring method for the simultaneous determination of alkali and alkaline earth element concentrations in aqueous samples
- 4 Measuring channels: Sodium 589 ± 2 nm, Potassium 767 ± 2 nm, Lithium 671 ± 2 nm, Calcium 622 ± 2 nm, Additional channel for flame monitoring
- Measuring ranges: Sodium 0.01 mg/l - 4500 mg/l (ppm), Potassium 0.02 mg/l - 4500 mg/l (ppm), Lithium 0.02 mg/l - 3000 mg/l (ppm), Calcium 0.3 mg/l - 3000 mg/l (ppm)
- Sensitivity: Sodium < 1 ug/l (ppb), Potassium < 2 ug/l (ppb), Lithium <2 ug/l (ppb), Calcium <30 ug/l (ppb)
- Drift: 0.5% after 60 min warm-up time
- Precision: < 0.2% with 40 mg/l Na, K, Li and Ca standard solution
- Accuracy: < 1% with 40 mg/l Na, K,Li and Ca standard solution
- 99 freely definable methods
- 999 result data sets in a ring buffer
- Interfaces: 1x Ethernet (LAN, LIMS) 1x RS-232 (Printer) 2x USB (mouse, data export, firmware update)
- Touch Screen , 800 x 600 pixels. Complete user management, SQL data base, export of measured data to Excel
- Automatic measuring when connected to autosampler, diluter and mixer
- Full cGMP/GLP compatibility
- Meets all the requirements of international standards such as 21 CFR part 11, Pharmacopoeia, OIML and ASTM
For more information and full technical specifications please download our FP8000 series product brochure or visit the KRUESS website