Absolutely clean TD tubes are essential for a highly sensitive and reproducible measurement using thermal desorption. Here you can apply the CLEAN-CUBE to remove impurities from the tubes before they are used for sample collection: Up to 20 tubes are heated simultaneously under precisely controlled conditions. For high purity requirements a gas filter can be added at the purge gas in-port.
The conditioning procedure is completely independent of the TD-System so that the CLEAN-CUBE saves time and protects GC column and detector.
- Up to 20 TD tubes (1/4" x 3.5 ") can be conditioned with inert gas
- Temperature programming (3 ramps, max. 400 °C)
- Method storage
- Fast cooling down and automatic gas supply shutdown when tubes are removed
- Time and cost-saving device for it is independent of the TD system
- Capacity 20 sample tubes, 1/4" x 3.5 "
- Temperature range 30 °C to 400 °C
- Gas ports 1/8" (in/out)
- Gas flow ca. 20 - 130 ml/min per tube
- Control integrated, with pressure valve
- Size H: 28/37* cm (11/14.6 in), W: 22 cm (8.7 in), D: 30/50* cm (11.8/19.7 in) (*opened)
- Weight 16.5 kg (35.3 Ib)
- Electric parameters 110-230 V, 50/60 Hz
For more information please download our product brochure or visit the SIM website