Spectrum's Calibration and Q.C. Standards have been formulated to meet the requirements of both ASTM and EPA Methods. All raw materials are checked for chemical purity and the prepared standards analyzed for composition. The results are then compared against the gravimetric figures and are NIST traceable by weight. The Standards are designed specifly for the Analytical Chemist to efficiently and economically analyze for the required properties.The advantages of using Spectrum's Standards.
- Increased confidence in analytical results by using Method Specific Calibration Standards
- Minimum time spent preparing calibration curves, enabling greater productivity by laboratory staff
- All Standards are ready to use and available with or without an Internal Standard
- Standards are made in large quantities and packaged in 2ml, 5ml, 10ml or 20ml glass ampoules, thus ensuring uniform composition and continuity of supply of Standards with the same composition
- Daily Calibration Checks and Reference Standards are available, conforming to ASTM Methods
- Larger quantities in bottles 1, 2, 4, 9, 16oz and Litre bottles are available for the calibration Process Analyzers
- Shipped with fully traceable certificate of analysis and MSDS safety data sheets Spectrum Quality Standards is committed to providing Certified, Verified and Analytically Traceable Standards to the Petrochemical Industry
If you can't find what you are looking for in this catalogue please call us to discuss your requirements. Custom standards could be a different composition, concentration, concentration range, matrix, ampoule or bottle size.
For more information please download our products catalogue or visit the SQS website