Features of GasMix™ AIOLOS remain, and new functions are added:
- Touch screen for easier control on site
- Remote control by Ethernet through a classic version of the software
- Possibility to upload or download data by front panel USB port
Benefits of the GasMix™
- Ease of use
- Reduced Operator Time
- Calibration Curves for each used gas
The GasMix™ Software is fully automated, allowing a single injection to run or a fully automated, pre-programmed sequence. The GasMix™ Software can be remotely controlled; it may drive an external injection valve and/or the Start command of an analyzer. An added benefit of the GasMix™ is drastic reduction of operator time.
The GasMix™ Software has a built in Audit Trail function that ensures a total traceability of the operations carried out. Regular automatic sequences may be saved and recalled at any time.
GasMix™ is compliant with International standards method 6145 Gas Volumetric Preparation (ISO)
All these features make GasMix™ and its software a perfect companion for laboratories. Studies prove that the GasMix™ will pay for itself in less than one year.
Who benefits from using the AlyTech GasMix™
- Environmental – Calibration of analyzers for ambient air surveillance, in laboratories and on site
- Petrochemical – Oil & Gas in laboratories
- Food & Flavour - Quality control
- Automotive Industry – Engine bench and Emission Control
- Specialty Gases
- Electronics Industry
- Dimensions : L x l x H (cm) 48.3 x 34.5 x 18
- Weight: 9 kg
- Connection: Swagelok 1/8" or 1/4"
- Accuracy: less than 2% of the flow all over the scale
- Dilution: from 0.5 to 100% of the initial concentration
- Power : 85-264Vac, 1A, 50-60Hz
- Enter Pressure: Gas 3 bars
- Max Exit Pressure: atmospheric, higher pressure possible on request (contact us)
Please contact us for more information or to book a demo, also please download our product brochure or visit the AlyTech website