HD Prime ® offers the ability to:
- Easily and simultaneously distinguish coating and substrate layer readings
- Achieve unprecedented limits of detection for regulated metals
- Analyze spot areas of 1mm for testing small features or components and irregular shapes
- Take non-destructive measurements; no sample prep required
- Enjoy ease of use in multiple environments
- Utilize rapid screening or precise quantification
- Automatically embed high quality image with scan data
Ideal for rapid screening and precise quantification of toxic elements in children’s products, HD Prime ® is easy to use and very cost-effective. Measurements are non-destructive and do not require costly and time-consuming sample preparation that would destroy the merchandise being tested and degrade the audit trail.
Take a closer look at the analyzer that has revolutionized the world of consumer product safety compliance!
Elements: Pb, Sb, As, Ba, Cd, Cr, Hg, Se, Br, Cl (and others)
Material Selection Options: Plastic, Metal, Wood, Glass, Rubber, Leather, Textiles, Bulk Paint
Test Methods: ASTM F2853 and F2617
For more information please download our products catalogue and application notes or visit the XOS website