KRUESS Optronic offer a wide range of optical laboratory instrumentation including Digital Density Meter, Polarimeters, Refractometers and Flame Photometer
KRUESS Optronic has been famous for high-precision, state-of-the-art measuring instruments for over 200 years. It is the oldest company manufacturing optical instruments still in existence. The traditional craftsman's art of precision engineering has been perfectly combined with innovative electronic technology.
KRUESS are dedicated to consistently delivering innovative products and the best possible service. KRUESS offer robust, reliable and fast technology from Germany to your laboratory. This helps to save you money and time by providing you with world leading technology to deliver top level results. The KRUESS commitment is to constantly develop and bring new products to the marketplace. Products that will always enhance your productivity by offering the best precision along with user-friendly operation.
KRUESS Laboratory Instrumentation
- DS7000 series Digital Laboratory Density Meters
- P8000 series and P3000 Automatic High-Speed Digital Polarimeters
- DR6000 series Digital Laboratory Refractometers
- FP8000 series Laboratory Flame Photometers
- MAT1000 series Modified Atmosphere Testers
- M5000, KSP1N and KSP1D Melting Point Meters
- KL series Fibre Optic Cold Light Sources
- PT31 Peltier Thermostat
- KRUESSLab Software for remote control of Density Meter, Polarimeter and Refractometer
- Full range of accessories including autosampler and printers